Baa Ram Ewe Skin Balm, Made in Australia.
Baa Ram Ewe Skin Balm:
Lanolin is obtained when the sheep’s wool is sheered. The wax is compatible to the skin due to its oily sebum makeup, comprised of cholesterol like that is found in human skin. It possesses the unique ability to absorb twice its own weight in water, protecting the skin against moisture loss. * The sheep that provide our Lanolin are not harmed in any way. The Lanolin is extracted from the wool as part of the natural wool-sheering process.
- Protective barrier for hard working hands.
- Rescue cracked skin.
- Soothes dry skin conditions.
- Treat rough heels, knees, elbows and feet.
- Condition cuticles.
- Save chapped dry lips.
- A sore red nose during a cold or flu.
- Relieves & creates a barrier preventing nappy rash.
- Forms a protective barrier.
- Reduces skin inflammation.
- Soothes sunburn.
- Daily Ritual: Soften balm between hands and apply on the required skin areas.
- Protective barrier for older adults when thin skin tears, bruises or breaks easily .. When thin skin develops an appearance like tissue paper, it's called crepey skin. Thin skin is a common condition in older adults and is most noticeable in the face, arms, and hands.
- Soothes and creates a protective barrier for dermatitis and psoriasis.
- What's in it? Lanolin, Shea Butter, Vitamin A & E infused with Neroli & White Musk.
"Don't be alarmed no sheep were harmed"
Made in South Australia
Not tested on Animals